International Journal of Advanced Biochemistry Research

Biochem
Journal

Printed Journal   |   Indexed Journal   |   Refereed Journal   |   Peer Reviewed Journal

Vol. 8, Special Issue 1, Part M (2024)

The national rural livelihood mission advantages and awareness among rural women in Udaipur district

Author(s): Priyanka Diwan, Hansa Dautaniya, Sonika Dautaniya, Dinesh Diwan and RK Doutaniya
Abstract: The purpose of this study was to investigate rural women's awareness of the National Rural Livelihoods Mission. The current investigation was carried out in the Udaipur district of Rajasthan in a specifically chosen Salumbar and Sarada Panchayat Samiti. One hundred women were chosen at random to make up the sample. With the aid of an interview plan that was created, data was gathered through interview technique. It was found that half of the respondents (56%) were married (81%), belonged to joint households (55%) with 5-8 people, and were in the 18-30 age range. It was discovered that half of respondents (61%) belonged to low socio-economic status whereas rest of the respondents (39%) had medium socio-economic status. It was discovered that half of the respondents (52%) knew averagely about several NRLM topics, while the remaining respondents (48%) knew very well about them.
Pages: 986-990  |  239 Views  56 Downloads


International Journal of Advanced Biochemistry Research
How to cite this article:
Priyanka Diwan, Hansa Dautaniya, Sonika Dautaniya, Dinesh Diwan, RK Doutaniya. The national rural livelihood mission advantages and awareness among rural women in Udaipur district. Int J Adv Biochem Res 2024;8(1S):986-990. DOI: 10.33545/26174693.2024.v8.i1Sm.496
International Journal of Advanced Biochemistry Research
Call for book chapter